The Department of Viticulture and Enology presents
Alumni Celebration 2021
To celebrate its 140th anniversary, the Department is hosting a homecoming! Register today for Alumni Day 2021. You won't want to miss this informative program, the chance to see old friends, and an opportunity to expand your network. We are planning a fun and information-packed day.
Program highlights include:
- The impact of the Department on the California and global wine industries
- The "State of the Industry" with Jon Moramarco, Alumnus and Managing Partner, BW166
- A panel discussion covering the breadth of our alumni's experience and the value of their UC Davis education
- Explore the exciting future of the Department with our newest faculty
- Enjoy lunch with old friends and take the opportunity to chat with current students
- A Poster Session with the latest research results from the Department and the chance to reconnect with all of the faculty members
- Tours of our world-class facilities
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you'd like to help us connect to alumni.
- Schedule coming soon
- Registration coming soon
- We have reserved a block of rooms at the Hyatt Place for the nights of December 2nd and December 3rd. This hotel is just steps away from the Conference Center where the majority of the event will take place.
- To book a room at the rate of $159/night plus taxes, please visit: https://ucdavis.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html?corp_id=G-U423. The deadline to reserve a room at this rate is November 19, 2021 or when the block fills, whichever comes first. We encourage you to reserve your room early.
- Please note, that the rate is only valid for the nights of 12/2 and 12/3 and if you are trying to book outside of these dates, the rate may be higher.
Please help support the department if you are able. You can select either general support or student support. Click here to donate.
UC Davis Conference Center
550 Alumni Lane
Davis, CA 95616