Viticulture and Enology graduates will:
- Identify, formulate, and solve complex problems related to viticulture and enology by applying principles of science, technology, and engineering.
- Produce solutions that meet stakeholder needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- Critique literature, develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze, and interpret data, and use critical thinking skills to draw conclusions.
- Be prepared to provide leadership and function effectively in a team to create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- Communicate effectively via writing and speech with a range of audiences.