About the Event
- Would you like to work in an industry where people are passionate about what they do?
- Do you love science but don’t want to work in a lab and are looking for a creative and exciting career?
- Do you like trying new foods and flavor combinations?
- Do you love to travel and want to see the world?
- Would you love to have the opportunity to work outside all day when you feel like it?
- Would you like to learn more about other cultures?
- Would you like a career where the jobs pay well right out of school?
Your career in the grape and wine industries could begin with an education at one of the world’s leading institutions for developing the next generation of leaders in grape growing and winemaking. UC Davis offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees in Viticulture and Enology. Our graduates are highly sought after for positions throughout California and around the world and hold leadership positions with companies small to large throughout the industry.
Join us on Wednesday, October 4, from 3-5 pm PT for a virtual open house to explore how a UC Davis education can open up career opportunities in the grape and wine industries.
The online program will feature information from the Department’s world-class faculty and staff, financial aid representatives, current students, and industry representatives. This program will include information about the application process, financial aid, and the many scholarship opportunities. The event will also have a career panel so that students can find out more about the types of careers that exist in the wine and grape industries. Parents, teachers, and guidance counselors are also highly encouraged to attend the online program to learn more about the Department and to share with their prospective students.
An Overview about the Department, Application Process, Financial Aid, and Student Life
- 2 breakout sessions offered in English and Spanish
Career Panel Session
For more information, contact Larly Lee, Broadening Horizons Program Coordinator.