The 13th edition of In Vino Analytica Scientia will provide an exceptional opportunity to hear from international experts covering a range of topics related to analytical sciences for grapes, wines, brandy, and spirits. General conference themes include:
- Chemical analysis of grapes, wines, spirits and by-products
- Biotechnology and microbiology
- Oxidation, aroma, phenol chemistry and wine aging
- Nontargeted analysis and chemometrics
- Genetic approaches towards better grape and wine quality
- Sensory analysis and wine styles
The conference will feature several invited keynote speakers, submitted oral and poster presentations, and networking opportunities with participants from around the world. Participants will have opportunities to enjoy wines from California and the US, visit the sustainable winery facilities at the University of California, Davis, and participate in a trip to world-renowned northern California wineries.
Watch for future announcements for more details and key dates and deadlines. We expect abstracts to open approximately October 1, 2023.