On March 16 2022, the UC Davis Department of Viticulture and Enology Extension Team will host a Grapevine Red Blotch Disease Symposium. This program will be available both as an in-person program (at the UC Davis Conference Center) and live-streamed as a webinar (on Zoom). Speakers will include: Cindy Kron, Frank Zalom, Kent Daane, Nitin Nitin, Justin Tanner, Kaan Kurtural, Houston Wilson, Anita Oberholster and more!
More details, including presentation titles, will be coming soon.
This is a hybrid event. Attendees have the option of attending in-person at the Conference Center on the UC Davis Campus, or by live stream.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
DPR Units: TBD (pending)
If you need a hotel room, you can reserve one at the Hyatt Place Davis for $189/night before taxes and fees. This rate includes parking and breakfast.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Per current UC Davis guidelines, all in-person event attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours to attend the event. You must provide one of the following options when checking-in at the event.
- Any attendee can show their CDC Vaccine Card (phone image acceptable) or digital vaccine record from the State of California.
- International students may show their translated vaccine record.
- UC Davis employees or students can show their valid Daily Symptom Survey compliance email.
- Unvaccinated individuals can show a negative COVID-19 test result from the last 72-hours. (must be a lab/PCR test; home tests/antigen tests are not valid)
The following is also required of all event attendees:
- Visitors are required to complete a Daily Symptom Survey prior to entering facilities on campus. You will be asked to be show proof of this survey when checking-in at the event.
- All attendees are required to wear face coverings indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Unvaccinated individuals are also required to wear a face-covering outdoors in crowded spaces
For more information about current campus policies for visitors, please visit: https://campusready.ucdavis.edu/visitors
Guidelines are subject to change at any time as the COVID-19 situation evolves. We will be sure to communicate any changes as they occur.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
If you are feeling under the weather, exhibiting any possible symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to a positive COVID-19 case within the last 14 days, we ask that you stay home and do not attend the event. We will provide refunds for COVID-19 related reasons or transfer your payment to a future event. If you need to cancel for a COVID-19 related reason, please email email@example.com.