35960 Rancho California Rd, Temecula, CA 92591
- 5:45 - 6:30 pm Check-in, buffet dinner
- 6:15 - 6:30 pm David Block, Professor and Department Chair, Department of Viticulture and Enology, Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, UC Davis. Department update: Teaching, Research and Extension.
- 6:30 - 6:55 pm Anita Oberholster, UCCE, Extension Specialist, Enology, Department of Viticulture and Enology, UC Davis, Effect of Machine Harvesting with and without optical berry sorting on grape/wine composition.
- 6:55 - 7:20 pm Doug Gubler, UCCE Extension Plant Pathologist Emeritus, Department of Plant Pathology, UC Davis, Vine Trunk Disease Control: 30+ Years of Research and Experience.
- 7:20 - 7:45 pm Andrew Waterhouse, Professor, Department of Viticulture and Enology, UC Davis, Microbiology and Micro-Ox.
- 7:45 - 8:10 pm Kaan Kurtural, UCCE, Extension Specialist, Viticulture, Department of Viticulture and Enology, UC Davis, Farming for Flavonoids: How much exposure do we need to grow high quality fruit?
- 8:10 - 8:35 pm David Block, UC Davis, Optimizing Phenolic Extraction in red wines: from the winery to the lab and back.
- 8:35 – 8:45 pm Carmen Gispert, Viticulture Farm Advisor, UCCE Riverside, San Diego, and San Bernardino Counties, Update on Mealy Bug Program in Riverside County.
Along with our Extension Partners, we’d like to thank the Temecula Winegrowers Association Viticulture Committee for supporting this program!
Extension Program Gold Sponsors
Extension Program Bronze Sponsors