Luther Burbank Center for the Arts, Fireside Room
- 8:30 - 9:00 am Check-in, light breakfast and coffee
- 9:00 - 9:35 am Impact of skin cell wall composition on polyphenol extractability, Cristina Medina Plaza, Department of Viticulture and Enology, UC Davis.
- 9:35 -10:10 am Powdery mildew resistance management, Rhonda Smith, Viticulture Farm Advisor, UC Cooperative Extension Sonoma County.
- 10:10 -10:45 Understanding the potential effects of smoke on grapes and wine, Anita Oberholster, UC Cooperative Extension Specialist, Enology, Department of Viticulture and Enology, UC Davis.
- 10:45 -10:55 Break
- 10:55 -11:30 Diagnosis and control of grapevine trunk diseases, Kendra Baumgartner, Research Plant Pathologist, USDA-ARS, Department of Plant Pathology, UC Davis.
- 11:30 -12:05 Moving from virus management to sustainable vine health: what do we need?, Neil McRoberts, Associate Professor of Plant Pathology, Director of the Western Plant Diagnostic Network, Department of Plant Pathology, UC Davis.
- 12:05 -1:00 pm Lunch and Discussion
Thank you to our Extension Partners for supporting this program!
Extension Program Gold Sponsors
Extension Program Bronze Sponsors