Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley
- 8:30-9:00 am Check-in, light breakfast and coffee
- 9:05 - 9:35 am Doug Gubler, UCCE Extension Plant Pathologist Emeritus, Department of Plant Pathology, UC Davis, Vine Trunk Disease Control: 30+ Years of Research and Experience.
- 9:35 - 10:05 am Dario Cantu, Associate Professor and Louis P. Martini Endowed Chair in Viticulture, Department of Viticulture and Enology, Next Generation Research & Diagnostics in Trunk Diseases.
- 10:05 - 10:15 am Break
- 10:15 - 10:45 am Larry Bettiga, Viticulture Farm Advisor, UCCE Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito Counties, Update on Mealy Bug Incidence and Remediation in Santa Cruz.
- 10:45 - 11:15 am Anita Oberholster, UCCE, Extension Specialist, Enology, Department of Viticulture and Enology, UC Davis, Effect of Red Blotch Disease on Grape and Wine Composition.
- 11:15 - 11:45 am David Block, Professor and Department Chair, Department of Viticulture and Enology and Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, UC Davis, Optimizing Phenolic Extraction in red wines: from the winery to the lab and back.
- 11:45 am -1:00 pm Lunch and Discussion
Thank you to our extension partners!!
Extension Program Gold Sponsors
Extension Program Bronze Sponsors