Financial Information

This image must have either alt text or a caption entered.


The most current information on fees can be found by clicking here. US residents may be able to qualify as California residents after one year if they follow the guidelines established by the registrar. Please see Residency Requirements. See the General Catalog for more details.

Financial Aid:

Financial aid is available to our students through the Financial Aid office, which can help arrange both grants and loans (530) 752-2390. To be considered for financial aid, or for any need-based award, you are encouraged to file a "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) as early as possible, but no later than March 2. This form, submitted directly to the Federal Student Aid Program Office, is used to determine financial need, including Work-Study. This information is also used to determine eligibility for other "need-based" fellowships. Incoming and continuing graduate students are required to file a FAFSA.

University of California Scholarships are available to qualified students through applications to the Undergraduate or Graduate offices.

American Society for Enology and Viticulture Scholarships:

Scholarships in varying amounts are awarded to worthy undergraduate or graduate students in viticulture, enology or related fields. Scholastic achievement and some financial need are basic criteria. Click here for more information.