Summary Content

Return To Index

Survival of wine microorganisms after bottling

<p>These authors found that, when a wine was bottled unfiltered, <em>Saccharomyces</em> yeast and acetic acid bacteria tended to die readily, whereas non-<em>Saccharomyces</em> yeast and lactic acid bacteria tended to survive in the wine for a long time. How long? How about 80 years!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Find the original text at: http://ajevonline.org/cgi/reprint/58/3/379</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

160 microorganisms after bottling.pdf