Harry G. Serlis Memorial Fund
Harry G. Serlis was a leader in the wine industry for over 40 years. He began in Chicago, with one of the first wine import licenses to be issued after the Repeal of Prohibition in 1933. In 1969, he became head of the Wine Institute and directed a far ranging program that promoted wine education, research, and program development. In 1975, Serlis returned to managment consulting and at the time of his death in 1984, we was director of the Robert Mondavi Winery.