Welcome 'Guest' to the Department of Viticulture & Enology Employment Bulletin Board
New Job Listings provided by the industry will be posted here for our students and alumni to view.
Return to Main List
|Title||Wine Laboratory Internship|
|Employment Location||Clarksburg, CA|
|Company Description|| Bogle Vineyards is a recognized leader for producing highly acclaimed wines, sourced from the best vineyards in California and crafted with artisan winemaking techniques. We are a family-owned and operated winery, led by 3rd generation winegrowers who are committed to drawing on the best lessons from the past to make the future even better.|
Bogle Vineyards is an iconic brand that has gained the trust and loyalty of wine drinkers globally, having received 15 consecutive Impact Hot Brand awards.
Bogle Vineyards is committed to empowering all our employees, many who have been with us for decades. We are located in the heart of the exceptional AVA of Clarksburg, CA.
We would LOVE to chat with each and every one of you but unfortunately the number of resumes we receive makes that impossible. If the hiring manager feels your skills and experience could be a good fit for this role, we will contact you!
|Employment Start Date||Immediately|
|Employment End Date||End of Harvest|
|Job Description|| POSITION SUMMARY: We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our laboratory team for the upcoming harvest. An internship with us would expose you to all aspects in the lab. Our ideal applicant will be dependable, detail oriented, enthusiastic, and efficient in a fast paced environment. |
• Monitor must and wine for the completion of both primary and secondary fermentations.
• Perform basic analysis on incoming fruit, juice, fermenting must, and finished wines.
• Accurately perform and report all analyses for review in accordance with SOPS.
• Collection of tank and barrel samples for analysis and tasting.
• Calibrate and standardize laboratory equipment and reagents.
• Receive grape trucks and grape analysis.
• Data entry.
• May sample grapes in the vineyards and analyze juice for maturation levels.
• Knowledge of lab analysis and methodology.
• Must be quality focused, punctual and reliable.
• Ability to self-start and prioritize.
• Must be team oriented and willing to assist others.
• Must be able to work long hours and weekends when needed during harvest.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision when required.
• Position includes extensive walking, standing and climbing.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
The lab contains hazardous chemicals. The cellar and barrel warehouse present a challenging environment: hot and cold, wet, slippery and often noisy. Must be able to walk up and down stairs, ladders and mobile platforms. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, twist, and be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
|Contact Info||Please apply to our career center. Thank you!|
|Contact Address|| 49762 Hamilton Rd|
Clarksburg, CA 95612
Return to Main List