Welcome 'Guest' to the Department of Viticulture & Enology Employment Bulletin Board
New Job Listings provided by the industry will be posted here for our students and alumni to view.
Return to Main List
|Title||Insights & Innovation Intern|
|Employer||Treasury Wine Estates|
|Employment Location||Oakland, CA|
|Company Description|| |
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Pepperjack, Wynns, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Wolf Blass, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman’s and Rawson’s Retreat. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE’s wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
|Employment Start Date||July 2018|
|Employment End Date||September 2018|
|Job Description|| |
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Innovation Manager, this position is responsible for the coordination and delivery of innovative ideas for our major health and wellness ideation project as well as other support to platforms identified for our Innovation agenda.
You will have the opportunity to work with a global wine company and interact with members of different teams, including Global and Regional Brand Marketing, Global Insights Team, Demand Planning, and Agencies.
You are creative with an open mindset and the ability to look at things from a different perspective. You are confident and inspirational when presenting new ideas and work well in a fast-paced environment.
You enjoy developing and sharing new ideas, are proactive, and have strong analytical/numerical skills.
TWE is undertaking a major project that aims to develop ideas in the health & wellness space. This role would aim to deliver this project which would include:
• Conduct desk research and work with current data sources to develop insights and hypotheses on health and wellness in the wine category
• Work with suppliers to co-ordinate in health and wellness workshop
• Identify whitespace innovation opportunities
• Ensure the innovation opportunities identified support the business’ growth ambitions
• Attend & participate in ideation workshops to develop ideas
• Work closely with the innovation team & key stakeholders on development of ideas into concepts
• Prioritise innovation concepts based on consumer validation to be put forward to commercialisation in market (Gate 1 submission)
• Provide regular updates to stakeholders on the progress of innovation project
TWE is aiming to launch Project Sparkle into market by January 2019. As part of this project we would need support in taking this project through the gates process.
• Shadow NPD project from Gate 1 to Gate 3
• Provide support through stakeholder management, co-ordination with supply and finance
• BA Degree or higher; MBA preferred
• Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
• Strong analytical skills, previous experience pulling data related to trends/sales
• Ability to think creatively, communicate effectively and think beyond just numbers
• Must be at least 21 years of age
|Contact Info||If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Insights & Innovation Internship” in the subject of your email. Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.|
Return to Main List