Welcome 'Guest' to the Department of Viticulture & Enology Employment Bulletin Board
New Job Listings provided by the industry will be posted here for our students and alumni to view.
Return to Main List
|Employer||Clark Vineyard Management Inc.|
|Employment Location||Calistoga, CA|
|Company Description||We are a vineyard management company located in the Northern Napa Valley that provides premium farming services to over 40 clients.|
|Employment Start Date||May 2018|
|Employment End Date||October 2018|
|Job Description||The main duty of the viticulture intern is to provide viticultural support for Vineyard Operations specializing in data collection, data entry, and farm plan management.|
|Contact Info||Please send a resume and statement of interest to Taylor Mattus at email@example.com.|
|Contact Address|| 4531 St. Helena Hwy.|
|Contact Phone||(707) 280-6157|
|Other Information|| Key Responsibilities:|
• Monitor vineyards for: growth status and phenology, pest and disease and irrigation requirements.
• Update database for all vineyard inputs: fertilizer, irrigation, chemicals sprayed or applied and cover crop and amendments applied.
• Work with Agcode database and use all relative parts of the program to aid in the proper management of all client vineyards.
• BS in Viticulture or currently studying Viticulture
• Valid California drivers license with clean record
• One-year general viticulture experience
• Bilingual English/Spanish (field Spanish at a minimum)
• Computer skills including database management, spreadsheets, and word processing.
• Good organizational and communication skills.
• Must be willing to work flexible schedule with extended hours, 40 hours a week is normal schedule, more hours required at harvest.
• Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company’s value of exhibiting the highest quality standards in all endeavors.
Return to Main List