Welcome 'Guest' to the Department of Viticulture & Enology Employment Bulletin Board
New Job Listings provided by the industry will be posted here for our students and alumni to view.
Return to Main List
|Employer||Wollborg Michelson Recruiting|
|Employment Location||Oakville, CA|
|Company Description|| 45 year old recruiting firm with extensive experience servicing the winery industry. |
At Wollborg Michelson, we are committed, tenacious, and passionate about what we do. Whether you're a company trying to fill a position with a highly specific profile, or a candidate searching for the right opportunity to match your unique skillset, we know the challenges you face. More importantly, we have the expertise, experience, and drive to overcome them. We have been respected for decades, but earn our reputation every day.
|Employment Start Date||Right away|
|Employment End Date||NA|
|Job Description|| The Events Coordinator will provide high-level administrative support to the Hospitality programs of a high end winery. The Events Coordinator will assist in facilitating the planning and execution of events using creative and organizational skills to ensure each function is executed with the highest level of detail and professionalism.|
• A minimum of two (2) years high touch hospitality experience.
• 2-5 years work experience in events planning and execution.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Must have superior customer service and organization skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good teamwork attitude.
• Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company’s value of exhibiting the highest quality standards in all endeavors.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about wine, food and hospitality, with a willingness to broaden knowledge base.
• Interest in wine tasting and wine service skills.
• Breadth of interest across many subjects & depth of knowledge with interest to continue learning.
SKILLS & TRAITS:
• Service heart, warm and welcoming.
• Personable and attentive to guests and associates.
• Confident communicator that naturally earns others’ attention and respect.
• Strong relationship, rapport building, interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Consultative approach to providing opportunities to purchase wine and to join the allocation list and membership programs.
• Family business
• Team work
• Long term vision
|Contact Info||For immediate consideration email your resume to Heather Keller, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Return to Main List