Welcome 'Guest' to the Department of Viticulture & Enology Employment Bulletin Board
New Job Listings provided by the industry will be posted here for our students and alumni to view.
Return to Main List
|Title||Wine & Spirits Marketing Intern|
|Employer||Loiret Group, LLC|
|Employment Location||Los Angeles, CA (Remote Opportunities Available)|
|Company Description||Loiret Group, LLC, is looking for bright, motivated, and professional, interns who are interested in sharpening their marketing and sales repertoire in a hands-on role that will enable them to directly collaborate with firm partners (remotely and in-person), substantially contribute to our territory development, enhance our clients' market penetration, and, thereby, accelerate our bottom-line.|
|Employment Start Date||11/01/17|
|Job Description|| Responsibilities, include without limitation: |
• Collaborate with executive leadership on territory development and market penetration.
• Provide support to social media efforts to reach, engage, and retain new audiences.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Conceptualize and create visual assets for multi-channel deployment.
• Craft team presentations for management and clients.
|Contact Info||Please reply with a copy of your most recent resume.|
|Contact Address|| 11933 Gorham Avenue, #2|
Los Angeles, CA 90049
|Other Information|| Minimum Qualifications: |
• Education. Pursuing degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Sales, Hospitality Management, or more than one of these, from an accredited four year college or university.
• Career Track. Desire to pursue career in the Wine and spirits industry, and enthusiasm to acquire meaningful, hands-on, experience in the sector.
Skills & Abilities:
• Software. Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google Drive.
• Interpersonal Skills and Team Work. Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to collaborate in a team-drive environment towards the achievement of strategic objectives.
• Communication. Strong communication skills that facilitate clear and concise, verbal and written communications, with existing and potential clients.
• Follow SOPs. Ability to precisely and consistently follow standards, procedures, and goals, set-out for completing work tasks.
• Time-management. Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively, independently triaging tasks based on importance, length, and deadlines.
• Goal-oriented. Ability to problem solve, push through ambiguities, keep up momentum, and achieve progress with goals.
• Culturally-sensitive. Respectful and mindful of contributions of diverse individuals from a myriad of backgrounds
Return to Main List