Welcome 'Guest' to the Department of Viticulture & Enology Employment Bulletin Board
New Job Listings provided by the industry will be posted here for our students and alumni to view.
Return to Main List
|Title||Full-time Cellar Hand|
|Employer||Kunde Family Wines|
|Employment Location||Kenwood, CA|
|Employment Start Date||Immediate|
|Job Description|| Kunde Family Winery is looking for an experienced cellar worker. Passion for wine is a requirement, work ethic is of utmost importance, enthusiasm and positive attitude are essential. This is an opening for someone interested in honing their skills with a desire for advancement and ultimately to become a winemaker. You will work in every part of the winery, from cellar to caves to bottle, you must desire to master it all. This opening is available immediately and will have full benefits offered to the right candidate. The ideal candidate will perform all year round and harvest cellar duties including, but not limited to: |
- Racking and returning barrel lots.
- Topping and sulphuring.
- Barrel maintenance.
- Forklift operations.
- Filtering finished wines.
- Wine additions.
- General winery sanitation and cleanliness.
- Pump overs.
- Juice additions.
- Press operations.
- Wine transfers.
- Fruit receiving and crush operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in enology, viticulture or equivalent field are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years hands on winery experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and recognition of importance of wine quality.
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to climb up and down stairs and ladders.
- Willingness and ability to work long physical hours (during harvest and whenever else required)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a team environment and independently.
If you feel you meet these requirements and want to be part of a dynamic team and work with high quality grapes, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
|Contact Address||9825 Sonoma Hwy. Kenwood, CA|
|Contact Phone||707 833 5501|
Return to Main List